Fife Dental Care
In collaboration with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry charitable foundation and Heraeus Kulzer, Fife Dental Care is offering $150.00 custom teeth whitening treatments to benefit Give Back a Smile (GBAS). 100% of what you pay for your custom teeth whitening treatment at Fife Dental Care is donated to the GBAS program to provide life-changing smile restorations to survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
Donations made to the AACD Charitable Foundation, Inc. help with the following:
• Ensure eligible GBAS applicants are efficiently connected with volunteer cosmetic dentists to restore their damaged smiles.
• Make certain GBAS patients have sufficient resources to travel to and from all dental appointments.
• Assist with dental laboratory costs and specialist fees often required to complete dental treatment.
• Support outreach efforts to increase awareness of GBAS services and the issue of domestic violence.
• Provide educational scholarships to eligible GBAS program recipients enrolled in college.
This is a limited time offer. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
Based on a study announce by the American Heart Association on November 14, 2017, a visit to your dental office may help lower your blood pressure reading–significantly. The study found that patients diagnosed with periodontitis (gum disease) receiving periodontal scaling and root planing treatment (a deep cleaning), had systolic blood pressure lower by nearly 13 points and diastolic blood pressure lower by nearly 10 points six months after treatment.
Also announced this week, the American Heart Association lowered the high blood pressure definition to a reading of 130/80 or greater (it was previously 140/90) meaning that millions more of Americans will be classified as having high blood pressure.
Read more about the new blood pressure guidelines and the connection between treating gum disease and lowering blood pressure, here: